Mercerized cotton socks for men
Men Cotton Socks Mercerized (lisle thread). Discover a thin sock with exceptional qualities.
The mercerization is a method of processing cotton, which provides a silky and shiny, while maintaining excellent flexibility.
- Send to a friend
- View full size
- Spécificités au talon et à la pointe
- Matière 80% Coton Mercerisé, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elasthane
- Maille fine en linea 200 aiguilles
- Finition Pointes remaillées mains, finition sans coutures
- Entretien Lavage en machine, linge délicat
- Côte Simple
Socks mercerized cotton / yarn from Scotland
mercerized cotton offers the same sheen and silky thread in Scotland. Its manufacturing process is very similar to that of lisle, but shall allow the cotton to keep its softness.
These socks, made with great care includes all the techniques that make our expertise:
- remeshing hand for a neat finish and seamless.
- Unrivalled Finesse the use of machines using 200 needles (ie 200 points per line!)
- Choice of high quality cotton ...
Our mercerized cotton sock is part of the products the most prestigious brand that is famous in France and worldwide